Sunday, September 01, 2013

Revisions...

I have been adding to the famous first words drawings. I have a few more on deck, but I was bothered one from the last batch, After Washo. So I threw together this digital version of what I think it ought to be...
After Washo (Remix)
We'll see if I paint that...

This weekend has been mainly making digital images and prepping things for the studio. More and more the home studio is like the prep kitchen for sabbatical studio. I could be painting these images in my home studio, but I am vastly more productive over at the Crane. I am thinking of the studio there as a factory in China. I have to send over very specific orders and they get fulfilled (...by me). When I'm there, I may have ideas, but then I tinker like a laborer would on side projects and ways of increasing efficiency. I also contemplate vandalizing the work I have been sent from the home office. I would have made a truly terrible factory worker...

No comments: