Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Feeling better, making progress...

Finally feeling a little better, I got through he first three colors today. I really should have more than one of these going at a time, but I feel like I am figuring everything out as  I go, so it's not killing e to focus a little...

Yellows are in...
The funny thing about this is how much I feel like I am working on a print. I came up with a way of placing one large tape stencil and reducing out of that. It has been a pretty workable solution...

Today was also spent on office-y things, like working on the show at Bucks County Community College that I am curating for January and completing another grant application. Although the focus of the sabbatical was supposed to be on making work, I am re-connecting with how hard it is to get work out there through grants and proposals. I really need to come up with a standard package I can send anywhere...

No comments: