Saturday, September 10, 2005

Reminder - How to use this blog

This is a space for posting comments for the whole section to think about, please don't use it to ask individual questions about your writing plan (if the question applies to more than one student, I'll make a post of it). Think of it this way - if I'm the only one who could possibly know the answer to the question, direct it to me by email.
Also, some things are getting buried in comments to postings instead of getting to me, so it's important that you e-mail me with questions or start new threads when you've got something to say.
Finally, I expect to see regular postings about what you're readings and what your're seeing in exhibits to fulfill the requirement that you complete three hours a week of work toward this class. That's where the blog can be a helpful brainstorming tool, when you use it to put out ideas that are new and need testing. You might get valuable feedback or someone might be able to use your research on his or her topic.
Hope all are well, talk to you soon,
gerard

No comments: