Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Writing Deadlines

A gentle reminder that I am trying to deal with the chaos of last semester by having deadlines this spring. I've cribbed them from Tom and Pat, so please arrange to send writing at the appointed times.

Tuesday, January 17 - Class starts - Email or send instructor study plan by January 20th.

Friday, February 3 - End of week 3 - Email update to instructor summarizing first three weeks of research, plus any corrections to study plan.

Friday, February 17 - End of week 5 - First paper due.

Friday, March 3 - End of week 7 - Email update to instructor.

Week of March 6 - Spring Break - Blog Storm

Friday, March 31 - End of week 10 - Second paper due.

Friday, April 14 - End of week 12 - Progress report on third paper.

Friday, May 6 - End of week 15 - Third paper due. Participants will present papers at a class to be held at the beginning of the summer session.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think mentioned this at Winter crit - I plan to get five related essays on a topic for you all to look at and comment on. I'm torn between two subjects I think might be good, as there's interest in both of them - we'll either be talking about the role of art in communities, with an emphasis on faith, or we'll be talking abuot the "rules" of contemporary art. I depends on who I can line up as guest bloggers. More details will become available.