Monday, November 21, 2005

Final Presentations

I sent this out as an email earlier but wanted to make sure it was in a fixed place so everyone could find it:

I got the green light from Carol for us to meet in Room 808 from 12-2 to do final presentations of research findings. Everyone should plan on taking about ten minutes to present a paper or a summary of the semester's work, and should be prepared to answer questions. I will arrange for a computer and a projector for those whose papers are supplemented by imagery.
I would like to give a little thought to the speaking order so I can put people whose subjects are related close to one another. It would be extremely helpful if I could get a short abstract of the paper you intend to present before 12/2. I'll post a helpful little ditty about writing abstracts on the blog later today or tomorrow to make that easier.

No comments: